HELIKON-TEX EDC BACKPACK - CORDURA - PENCOTT WILDWOOD
Every day Carry is a description of the equipment that accompanies us every day. It should be as simple as possible, universal and carefully thought out. This is also our new EDC backpack - designed to meet the requirements of everyday use.
The backpack has a spacious, two-chamber structure. The main chamber is almost completely smooth, without additional pockets or organizers, and only has a belt that allows you to suspend the bag of the hydration system.
The front chamber is covered on one of the walls with a soft velor allowing complete personalization with inserts compatible with the Versatile Insert System®. The front wall of the backpack and the sides have sewn-in tapes of the modular system compliant with MOLLE / PALS.
- Cordura® 500D
- Velcro panel for easy personalization
- The front pocket is trimmed with a velor that is compatible with the Versatile Insert System®
- Bag holder for the hydration system in the main compartment
- Convenient transport handle
- Comfortable carrying system
- Anatomic braces
- Waist belt
- Shock cord with a stopwatch on the front wall
- MOLLE / PALS system
- Woojin® buckles
- YKK® zippers
- SKU: PL-EDC-CD-0A0BA
- Weight: 1090 g
- Dimensions: 31 x 43 x 15 cm
- Capacity: 21 L