HAZARD 4 DEFENSE COURIER MESSENGER BAG - COYOTE
A true messenger in concept, it stays very flat when carrying loads like a laptop, but its ingenious construction allows it to square-out to accept a huge load-out. The similarities to its conventional cousins end there. The full suite of tactical/professional features included make it a genuine work-bag.
The shoulder strap is sewn directy to the sides with huge x-stitches so there is no hardware to break under heavy loads. The strap has a thick, comfortable pad with modular loops for attaching pouches, etc. and a quick-release buckle with lock for emergency drops.
The webbing used throughout the bag is a class-leading diving-tank strapping that is stiff yet soft on skin. The front surface under the flap is covered in modular (MOLLE-compliant) webbing to load-out numerous pouches, etc., but keep them hidden/protected under the unassuming flap. The flap-straps compresses bulk with oversized lock-buckles, and the front has a large loop-fastener area which also fits our available i.d. window patch.
The patch can be secured to the flap w/ our Civilian® Rewind™ cable gear retractor. There is a large zippered pocket on the flap and the flap itself unzips in the front, to allow access to the main cargo bay without opening the buckles!
There is also modular webbing on both sides of the bag for attaching side-pouches (for water bottles, etc.) and some more next to the rubberized top-handle. The interior of the main bay is covered with 4 stuff-pockets for magazines, bottles, first-aid kit, etc. The under-flap is a large, clear, weather-proof window for maps/documents that can be quickly consulted on the go.
The interior area behind the front flap also contains a zipped organizer panel for all the pens, flash-drives, knives, etc. that most users would ever need to carry. There is also a heavily padded laptop sleeve carrier lined in our unique quited soft fabric, and closed with its own adjustable strap (up to 15" PC.)
The front of the laptop area is a large loop-fastener to accomodate many patches and organizers such as our law-enforcement-specific Stick-Up™ holster for any auto-pistol (sold separately).
For airport travel, the bag's back can be mounted onto rolling luggage handles via a webbing strip, that can also support belt-mount-type
accessories or be used as an additional handle.
The design is finished off with two flat-pockets at the ends (of different heights) for quick access to longer items. Silent YKK zippers w/ pullers that are user-serviceable in the field are used throughout. The two flap-slash zipper-pullers are even marked with rubber sleeves for tactile location even at night.
The color matching on all the hardware, Cordura® fabric, and trim is excellent, and from a functional and aesthetic perspective. The Defense Courier™ is an amazing value compared with messenger bags in any market.
- Perfectly sized dimensions for the most common loads
- Padded laptop sleeve carrier fits up to 15" laptops
- Front/side web arrays to add a layer of custom gear
- Inside loop-patch for holsters, patches, organizers (on laptop sleeve)
- Locking mil-spec polymer buckles to discourage pickpockets
- Internal main-cargo-bay sidewall-pockets for magazines, bottles, etc.
- Front loop fastener patch area for patches or our optional i.d. carrier
- Heavy-duty shoulder strap with pad and side stabilizer-strap
- Full-organizer for pens, knives, lights, magazines, s.d. cards, etc.
- Top-flap underside is a weatherproof clear document/map window
- Inside main-bay corner loops for fastening our optional divider panel
- Bag flat when unfilled or stored, opens wide for big loads
- Flap zipper allows access to main cargo bay without opening buckles
- Large flat-pocket on flap for fast access to frequently used items
- Messenger-bag, laptop-bag, field-bag, range-bag, bike-bag photography-case, schoolbag, escape and evade survival kit, etc.
- Up to a 15” laptop (even in a separate sleeve)
- Folding-stock carbine like H&K G36C (with magazine in)
- Folding/telescopic-stock sub machine guns like H&K MP5
- Ballistic-armor plate (in laptop or main compartment)
- Internal loop-fastener panel for attaching our optional modular holster
- Internal main-cargo-bay sidewall-pockets for grenades, smoke, etc.
- Internal/external wide webbing for belt-slide-type holsters
- Side flat-pockets for paddle-type holsters and STANAG magazines
- The organizer’s 3 flat pockets hold any full sized auto-pistol
- 1 x Deluxe Shoulder Pad with MOLLE/modular velcro loops
- 1 x 1" Stabilizer strap
- Internal Size: No
- External Size: ~21.1" L x 13.3" W x 6.2" D (54 x 34 x 16 cm)
- Main Compartment: No
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Total Gear Capacity: No
- Product Weight: No
- Care Instructions: See product tag
- Main Material: Invista® 1000D Cordura® (500D Camo models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Overall size: No
- Design: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing: Imported