HANZ CHILLBLOCKER WATERPROOF GLOVES - BLACK
These wrist-high ChillBlocker Waterproof Gloves by Hanz are composed of three highly engineered layers; one for comfort, one for waterproofing and one for grip. This combination of materials provides a very soft, comfy, warm, stretch-to-fit glove that is suitable for a host of cold, wet, nasty outdoor conditions.
- Lining has Expedition-weight double velour Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece
- Stretchable waterproof, breathable MVT membrane
- Nylon/Lycra® Spandex shell offers a durable, flexible, stretch covering
- Palms covered with abrasion-resistant grip dots
- Low-bulk, stretch-to-fit construction provides superior dexterity and tactility
- Seamless design provides the ultimate in performance and comfort
- Every glove is pressure tested to ensure it has no leaks
- Wrist high, stretch to fit, see sizing note below for specific sizing instructions
*Sizing Note: These gloves are made to be slightly larger than regular gloves for extreme cold conditions. If you prefer a snug fit, then order one glove size smaller than usual.
- Gripper Dots
- Maximum Dexterity & Tactility
- Scent Guard
- Seamless & Snug Fit
- Silent-Knit Technology
- Abrasion Resistant
- Wind Proof
- Wicking Liner
- S: 8" / 20.5cm
- M: 8.5" / 21.5cm
- L: 9" to 9.5" / 23cm & Larger
- XL: 10" to 10.5" / 25cm
Measure around the hand at fullest part (excluding thumb). Convert inches or centimeters to glove size.
Hanz® Waterproof Gloves Care Instructions
- Hand-wash and drip-dry for greatest longevity.
- Do not twist or wring.
- Or, to machine wash, wash at low temperature and tumble-dry on low.
- When machine drying, reverse gloves halfway through.