GREGORY VERTE 25 - BASALT BLACK
The Verte 25 is built for high-speed missions in the high alpine, with the ability to stuff into its own pocket for maximum portability. Suitable as a standalone ice climbing pack or as a stow-away in your main gear pack, the Verte 25 gives you space and tool carry options for shorter ascents without the need to unload and strip down your big bag. The removable foam framesheet and hipbelt let you shed a few extra grams when going light is your top priority.
- Self-stowing design stuffs into its own interior pocket
- Top-loading design with single anodized hook closure
- Zippered lid pocket
- Under-lid zip security pocket
- Twin daisy chains with removable hook-and-loop ice tool retainers
- Contoured shoulder harness with low-profile padding
- Removable foam framesheet / bivy pad
- Removable hipbelt
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Body Dimensions: 14.2" x 11.0" x 2.0"
- Volume: 25 L