GERBER STRAIGHT LACE CLIP FOLDING KNIFE - BLUE
The Straightlace is a slip joint knife designed to open and close without a traditional lock. With it’s almost 3” blade, this slip joint knife is designed to tackle any and all duties. A simple yet modern take on a classic gentleman’s knife.
If you're looking for an easy-to-operate everyday carry with a classic style, look no further than the Straightlace.
- Clean lines and unique color options set this knife apart w/ aluminum handle scales in green or blue that are complimented w/ a red/white stripe.
- The mirror polished blade houses an exaggerated nail nick that for easy deployment and looks slick doing it.
- The slip joint mechanism requires no lock to open or close, making operation nearly foolproof.
- The modern sheepsfoot blade is shaped to handle utility and detail tasks alike.
- Nail nick opening
- Modern sheepsfoot blade
- Aluminum handle scales
- Pocket clip
- Lanyard hole
- Overall Length: 6.9”
- Blade Length: 2.9”
- 7Cr stainless steel blade