DIRECT ACTION GHOST BACKPACK - PENCOTT GREENZONE
Direct Action® Ghost® is 3-day backpack for both patrol and advanced tactical duties.
The pack features two hydration bladder pockets - one in the main compartment with center tube exit and additional in the zipped back part. Hydration pocket in the main compartment can be easily adopted for carrying multiband radio device or notebook (15"). Direct Action® Ghost® features external pocket with internal organizer attached to backpack via Shock Cords. This solution allows attaching e.g. rain gear or helmet between pouch and backpack. The outer pouch can be detached and either used separately or mount to any equipment via MOLLE/PALS system. Two front pockets of Direct Action® Ghost® fit small essentials and personal belongings. Additional side pockets can carry small and flat items, after unzipping fit standard U.S. canteen. Laser-cutted system compatible with MOLLE/PALS makes the backpack not only fully modular, but also still maintains low profile look. Suspension system is based on comfortable S-profiled shoulder straps and internal stiffener in the back. Wide, removable webbing-based hip belt allows better distribution of weight when pack is loaded heavily. Made of durable 500D Cordura® nylon fabric with water resistant coating.
Combat Vent System®, the innovative ventilation system used in backpacks, and provides increased comfort for their users. Made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels that are combined with airy mesh, CVS® keeps the pack off the back, which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating, while the stiff foam ensures comfort and stability.
- Capacity: 28 + 3.5 liters
- Dimensions (main compartment): 52x30x18cm
- Laser-cut slits MOLLE/PALS system
- Two-way YKK® zipper closures
- Main compartment features internal mesh and hydration pockets
- One, detachable (3.5 liter) external pocket with internal organizer and Shock Cord for e.g. helmet carry
- Two front pockets
- Two small side pockets
- Additional back compartment for hydration bladder
- Quick release shoulder straps
- D-Ring attachment points
- Side and bottom retention straps with buckles
- Detachable hip belt (10.5 cm wide) with standalone use option (with additional low profile straps)
- Velcro panel (9.5 x 8 cm) for ID patches
- Made of 500D Cordura® fabric
- Duraflex® - WooJin buckles
- YKK® zippers
- *Please note that you are purchasing only the bag. Contents shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
- Manufacturer: Helikon-Tex Ltd.
- Brand: Direct Action®
- Net weight [kg]: 2.291 kg
- Product Code: PL-GST-CD-41
- Material Specification: 500D Cordura® Fabric
- Made in Vietnam