DEUTER FUTURA 32 - FIRE GRANITE
The Futura top loaders show in new fresh colours and feature a revised carrying system for comfortable lengthy day hikes, multi-day mountain excursions or via ferratas. Its Aircomfort back ventilation system allows you to hold out longer and its precision features match perfectly.
- Ergonomically formed, soft, bi-laminate hip belt with breathable Wide Air-Mesh offers fantastic carrying comfort
- Pull-Forward closure makes the hip belt easy to tighten
- Spacious pocket for valuables or digicam on the waist belt
- Anatomically shaped Wide Air-Mesh shoulder straps with load stabiliser straps
- Side bellows pockets
- Top lid pocket
- Zipped front pocket for maps
- Stretch side pockets
- Valuables pocket inside
- Wet clothes pocket
- Ice tool and trekking pole attachment loops
- Top lid attachment loops
- Separate bottom compartment
- Rain cover
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Recommended for: Hiking, Trekking, Mountain Climbing, Ski Touring.
- Weight: 1600 g
- Volume: 32 litre
- Size: 65 / 34 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
- Deuter-Ripstop 210
Deuter Aircomfort Futura System
- Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps and hip wings covered with breathable, soft Wide Air Mesh.
- Flat spring steel frame provides a flexible, light structure, tensions the mesh and is extremely durable.
- The special suspended mesh provides convincing back ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides.
- Stabiliser straps allow exact positioning of the rucksack.
- Futura 22 & 28: Ventilation pads for carry comfort. Futura 24 SL – 32: The compact, ergonomically shaped hip fins have close set anchor points, which gives a snug fit and spreads the load effectively to the hips.
- Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.