DEUTER CHALK BAG II
The Deuter chalk bag is now available in six different colours and in two different sizes. The small version is best suited to smaller women’s hands. Chalk is evenly distributed and stays nice and dry thanks to the fluffy fleece lining.
- Draw-cord closure
- Toothbrush loop
- Reinforced rim for easy access
- Weight: 100 g
- Size: 17 x 14 x 10 cm (H x W x D)
- Bamboo White (Left)
- Neon White (Center)
- Lava Anthracite (Right)
- Recommended for: Climbing
- Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.