DEUTER ACT TRAIL 28 SL - TURQUOISE ARCTIC
These full-contact hiking packs have already won over many fans, due to their optimum weight bearing ability and load control. The flexible Delrin® Aircontact back system construction fits any shape of back comfortably – and the clean, modern design and new colours will surely make heads turn.
- Elastic front compartment where you can also store a jacket or harness etcetera
- No more rummaging around for your gear – the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system
- Clever front design with large mesh pocket/helmet flap
- Lid pocket, valuables pocket inside, one zippered side pocket and one elastic side pocket provide a variety of stowing solutions
- Elasticised toggle straps double up as compression straps
- Compression straps
- Valuables pocket on hip belt (28 SL & 32)
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- SOS label
- Recommended for: Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Ski Touring, Alpine Skiing, City
- Weight: 1270 g
- Volume: 28 litre
- Size: 60cm(H) x 28cm(W) x 23cm(D)
- HexLite 210
Deuter Aircontact Trail System
- Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack.
- Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
- Additional ventilation channel between the Aircontact cushions.
- Two Aircontact pads in special breathable hollow-chamber foam distribute the load evenly. The Aircontact pads perform a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air, resulting in optimum back ventilation. The result: 15% less perspiration than with previous body-contour packs.
- Anatomically formed hip fins for freedom of movement and body-hugging carrying.
- Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability with little extra weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit of the pack to create a comfortable yet compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
SL Women's Fit System
- Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
- On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
- This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
- Curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
- To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
- In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
- 210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.