DEUTER ACT LITE 40 + 10 - FOREST MOSS
Our sleek and spacious packs with lightweight credentials: with their minimal weight and purist, technical deisgn, the ACT lite models are the perfect companions on any trekking and mountaineering tours. The very technical shoulder strap construction features a bilaminate foam and an exact anatomical shape.
- Stretch front pocket
- Compact bilaminate construction with Pull-Forward function makes the hip belt easy to fasten even with heavy loads
- Vari Quick back length adjustment with two-layer foam construction and optimised shape
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with soft edges
- Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
- Separate bottom compartment
- Height adjustable lid
- Lid pocket
- Internal valuables pocket
- Zipped pocket on hip belt for valuables
- Gear attachment loops on lid
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops - also for foldable poles
- Spacious stretch side pockets
- Compression and load adjustment straps
- Double-layered base
- SOS label
- Hydration system compatible
- Loops for helmet holder (accessory)
- Wet laundry compartment
- Volume: 40 Litres
- Weight: 1670 g
- Dimensions: 73 x 30 x 23 cm (H x W x D)
- Suitable For: Hiking, Ski Touring, Climbing, Trekking, Travelling, Huts
- Material: 35% Polyester, 65% Nylon
- Deuter-Super-Polytex: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Macro Lite 210: We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
- Deuter-Ripstop 210: Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Risptop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.