CRKT RYAN JOHNSON RMJ UTSIDIHI FIXED BLADE KNIFE 3.514" BLACK STONEWASHED DROP POINT, GRN SHEATH (2752)
A flint blade fit for the 21st century. Archaeologists from around the world have unearthed flint blade artifacts that date back a staggering 1.2 million years. So when Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical set out to craft the Utsidihi - "ewt-c-dee-hee" - fixed blade everyday carry, he didn't stray far from the form that has proven its worth for millennia.
Ryan often seeks inspiration from his own backyard in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Historically home to the Cherokee Native Americans, Ryan has found many flint blades throughout his outdoor excursions. So it was only right that he gave this lightweight, highly versatile fixed blade a name that pays homage to the people that were there first: Utsidihi is a title earned by a young warrior. The black stonewashed 3.5" blade and handle are built of tough, high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is wrapped with paracord that can be removed and replaced to best fit your kit. The glass-reinforced nylon sheath is built for scout carry but is versatile enough for MOLLE gear or a pack.
A blade built by history and reimagined for the 21st century by Ryan Johnson.
- Compact Lightweight Knife
- Cord Wrapped Handle for Utility
- Gear Compatible Sheath w/Belt Loop Attachment
- Blade Length: 3.514" (89.26 mm)
- Handle Length: 4.299" (109.19 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.813" (198.45 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.159" (4.04 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Cord Wrapped
- Sheath Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90.72 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 4.7 oz. (133.24 g)
- Designer: Ryan Johnson
- Made in China