HAZARD 4 DIAMOND SHAPE MORALE PATCH PVC - BLACK
Our collection of injection-molded t.p.r. rubber patches is considered to be the most-durable, unique and progressive in its market.
They will not pill like traditional embroidered patches, have a very modern, professional appearance, and are the most legible type available. The raised 3-d layered effect holds even the smallest detail and can always be seen and felt. Most are per-sewn with hook-side Velcro backing for mounting on any Velcro-patch area like those found on all Hazard 4® packs/bags and apparel. Most models also feature a special background texture (guioche) pattern that eliminates reflections, and helps to break up the formation of sheet-ice in winter and mud-pack in summer. Widely deployed with U.S. and foreign military/special-forces units worldwide, they are also favorites with reporters, pro photographers, rescue, police and hard-core travelers.
- Very legible, progressive, and modern appearance
- Durable + flexible, 3d injection-molded one-piece construction
- Various designs available, and more always coming out
- Background dispersion pattern and Velcro back on most
- External Size: Various
- Main Material: TPR rubber 3-D injection-molded
- Colors: Subdued: black/grey, coyote, OD green & glow-in-the-dark
- Design: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing: Imported