COLUMBIA RIVER 3" BEAD-BLAST COMBO TANTO BLADE
The M16 –SS EDC Series - A proven knife design platform made simple, made tough, and made affordable.
If you are a fan of the Kit Carson designed M16 tactical folding knives you are going to want to check out these stainless steel (SS) variations.
Handles are shaped and contoured in the same confident grip M16 style, but are crafted of a retro flavored stainless steel. Handles are all finished in a classic black oxide finish. These folders are available in several blade style options including cutting edge configurations, each with their own user advantages to offer. Blades also feature the Carson Flipper for quick and convenient blade actuation—and the flipper doubles as an effective blade guard in the open position. Blade lock up is secured through the traditional framelock mechanism.
The M16-SS EDC Series is a straight up, "no frills" every day carry folder design that kicks butt in pure performance and value.
- Stainless steel pocket clip is movable and provides for convenient carry/access.
- A robust, rigid handle/frame construction is tough, yet still overall compact for low impact carry.
- M16-10S: Bead-Blast Tanto Blade, Combined Razor-Sharp & Triple-Point Serrated Cutting Edge
- Open Overall Length: 7 inches
- Closed Length: 4 inches
- Weight: 2.7 ounces
- Length: 3 inches
- Thickness: 0.098 inches
- Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade-HRC: 58-59
- Finish: Bead-Blast
- Grind: Hollow
- Style: Tanto
- Edge: Combo
- Material: 2CR13
- Type: Frame Lock
- Carry System: 2 Position Clip
- Flipper: Yes