Only 1 left!
CAMELBAK EDDY KIDS .4L BOTTLE - DAISY CHAIN
BPA-Free, stain resistant and taste-free Tritan™. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure. Not for children under 3 years.
- Just the Right Bite: Combining the patented CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve with a stem tube and shut-off valve, this detachable one-piece component is simple for kids to use and simple for parents to clean.
- Never Spill: Easy for small fingers to operate, the clever cap flips open at the touch of a button.
- Safe and Easy: Simplified stem and straw are child-safe yet easy to remove for cleaning. All parts are dishwasher safe.
- BPA-Free, stain resistant and taste-free Tritan™. Kid-sized, fun and easy to clean, this bottle is ready for any adventure. Not for children under 3 years.
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 12 oz / .4 L
- Weight: 5 oz
- Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyester. Tritan makes the eddy™ clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: Medical grade silicone
- Country of Origin: China
Product CareCLEANING THE EDDY KIDS BOTTLE
We can’t offer up the bottle cleaning equivalent to the five-second rule, you just gotta do it. It won’t take long, and your kids will be eternally grateful.
- We recommend first removing your one-piece bite valve and straw for cleaning. It’s easy to do. (Yes, it looks like a lot of steps here, but it really is easy):
- Flip the stem to the open position by pulling on stem tab.
- Turn cap over and pull out the straw.
- Grab the flat finger tab on the base of the Big Bite Valve under the cap.
- In one firm motion, pull the Big Bite Valve component out of the cap.
- Clean the bite valve and cap by hand or in the top rack of a dishwasher.
If you use a dishwasher, a top-rack basket for small parts is ideal, and it’s good to avoid high-heat settings like 'sanitary clean' or 'heat boost' which may distort plastic components.
If you clean by hand, use warm, soapy water.
If you like to use a bottle brush, make sure it doesn't have exposed metal edges that could cut the silicone, then insert the brush into the open end at the base of the valve. We don't recommend forcing a brush of any kind through the Big Bite Valve slit (where you drink from) as this could damage the sealing surfaces of the Big Bite Valve.
To re-insert the bite valve back into the cap:
- Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve passed through originally) to the open position. You should be able to look through both the opening in the cap and the opening in the collar.
- Turn the cap over and orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the back of the cap (where the handle loop is).
- Insert the tip of the bite valve through the cap and the collar until the end of the Big Bite Valve peeks through the outer end of the collar.
- Turn the cap over and grab the end of the Big Bite Valve and pull through until it sits in the grooves incorporated into the collar. If you pull the Big Bite Valve too far out these grooves will be visible. Just press the valve back down until these grooves are seated.
- Turn the cap over and press on the base of the valve to make sure it is seated.
- Insert the straw (either end it doesn't matter) into the hole in the valve base. Don't over-insert the straw just until you feel resistance.