CAMELBAK CHUTE .75L BOTTLE - RUST
The ergonomic high-flow spout is angled and contoured for efficient, full-on hydration. The leak-rpoof, tethered cap twists off with just half a turn and conveniently snaps into the handle so it's out of the way when you're drinking. We even put the threads for the cap on the inside of the spout so you get a comfortbale lip seal. and the one-piece tether is twice as clever as any you'll see on the market. It keeps the top locked out of your way for one-handed refills on the go.
- Angled spout provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Spout cap snaps into handle to prevent it from getting in the way when drinking
- Comfortable to Carry: Handle designed to comfortbale carry a full liter of water
- Tether securely attaches the cap to the bottle for easy filling and refilling
- Half Turn Cap gives you easy access to your water
- The spout cap threads internally so there is no more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable and leak-proof
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
- Hydration Capacity: 25 oz / .75 L
- Total Weight: 5.44 oz / 154 g
- Dimensions: 10 x 3 in / 25.4 x 7.62 cm
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free Eastman Tritan™ Copolyster
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: N/A
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Always 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- The bottle, cap, spout cap and tether can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Remove the cap, spout cap, and tether from the bottle before washing.
- For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the cap, spout cap, and tether into the solution, and tightly close the jar's lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.