OPINEL KEYRING N°02 - FUCHSIA
- Small, smart, and flashy. These small knives are accurate and effective in daily life : unwrapping packages, making models...
- Since the deletion of N°01 in the 30's, the N°02 is the smallest Opinel knife
- Clever and practical, the Opinel keychain follows you everywhere
- Blade length: 3.5 cm
- Sandvik Stainless Steel: We use Sandvik 12C27 modified stainless steel. It is anti-corrosive thanks to the addition of chrome and requires no special maintenance. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge.
- Handle: Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. From France, our beech is hard, durable and easy to work. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small dark dashes.
- No safety ring